Thursday, May 28, 2015

No Sew DIY Adventure Time Sleep/Eye mask

What time is it? It's Adventure Time!
Greetings DIY lovers! And to those starbucks lover! #Swiftie ....... Anyways, here is another DIY that I made and I did this the night before one of my friend's birthday. 
As I was thinking of a gift that I will give to my friend for her birthday, I remembered that she loves Adventure Time. Then when I was searching for a DIY  gift, I stumbled upon this great list of DIY gifts and....
 CHAN-CHA-RA-RAAAAAN! 
DIY Adventure Time Eye Mask! And it's a No Sew version. So I ended up making this and as a character, I chose Jake the dog. Luckily, I found a yellow eye mask! TeeHee :)
Tools you'll need:
eye mask
some fabric
glue gun/fabric glue
Steps:
1. Cut out some fabric for the eyes of Jake the dog, so you need to cut out two (2) circles: White (smaller) Black (bigger). 
2. Stick it with a glue gun or fabric glue. Make sure that the black fabric is under the white one.
3. For the nose, cut out a U shape on a yellow fabric then for support you could add a fabric that's a bit hard on the back of the yellow fabric.
4. Cut a little oval on your black fabric for the center of the nose.
5. Stick it again with your glue gun or fabric glue. Then you're done!
So if ever you feel sleepy and want to have a good night sleep? Go ahead and make your own version of this DIY Eye mask :)
It's Adventure Time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment