Thursday, May 28, 2015

DIY guitar bag \m/

There was this one time when I wanted to learn how to play a bass guitar because I was so amazed whenever I watch somebody play the bass guitar in youtube \m/ Then I realized that maybe playing bass guitar is not my thing (T^T) BUT! I shall not give up! So instead of forcing myself or trying to play a bass guitar, I looked at another angle..........
TING! TING! TING! A DIY bass guitar bag! The picture above is the one that I made. Seems legit. I know. Fortunately, I found a blog that made a DIY tutorial for this project and also saw it on pinterest. Here it is.....
You can see the tutorial here. When I saw this I was so amazed that I quickly looked for the materials that I will be using. Then there was this problem..... I don't have a sewing machine..... 
JAN-JAN-JAAAAAAN!
(insert sad face)
That factor made this DIY project quite complicated for me. But then again, I looked at another angle and saw my hands. So I hand-stitched it all, from the inside to the outside and for some decorations I just used fabric glue. Then when I was done with all the stitching, I said to myself that it really seems legit TeeHee :)
 Now, whenever I use it I have this tiny feels that I am playing a bass guitar. This is one EPIC DIY *for me*
Look at another angle
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment