Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Acne Prone Kid's Journey

As a kid, I didn't really care about pimples or acne. Then came the high school life. Pimples weren't around me during that time. BUT! During my 3rd year and so on years? Pimples decided to be my friend. Really sad..... I know..... Then came college life...... 


DUN.DUN.DUN.


During my first year, everything was fine. Then came second year.......


Another DUN.DUN.DUN


Well, at this stage pimples decided to use my face as a habitat. How dare you pimples (T^T) From that time, I started to be more aware of pimples. First, I used facial cleansers. Then it didn't work. I think that when you use cleansers, of course they will help you fight pimple blah blah blah. But if you start noticing that the cleanser's power of reducing your pimples slows down, it might be that your skin gets immune with the cleanser that it gives you the reason to level up or find another remedy.



Anyways, after using not just a cleanser but DIFFERENT and MANY cleansers, I asked for Google's help. I kept on researching everything about pimples. Searched for natural remedies, face masks, reviews about pimple cleansers, ingredients used in cleansers, and many many more. There are times when my pimples weren't around, as if they were having a week vacation away from my face. Yet there are more times where they decide to have a stay-cation in their habitat, my face (T^T)



I could really say that this acne prone kid's journey was really though. Tried cleansers, facial washes, and it came to the point where I tried some spices. I used onions, tomatoes, lemon, banana, baking soda, calamansi, etc. I can't even remember all of it. Now, every time I remember myself using all of those remedies, I just laugh at myself. Especially when I was using onions and tomatoes? It felt like I was cooking something in my face that I thought my face was a frying pan (T^T)



Believe me, it is really painful and quite depressing. I can still remember those times when I really feel hopeless, I just cry it out. My parents even wanted me to go to the dermatologist and take a facial treatment but I hesitated 'cause my skin might get used with facials and not the natural way. If some people think that acne prone individuals like me exaggerate when we cry, we don't really exaggerate. It's just that, like me, whenever I see myself covered up with pimples, I feel very overwhelmed that there is this automatic feeling of slight depression. 



But what's important is that we never lose hope and just keep on trying. Painful as it may seem, I don't want to give up. As of the moment, I still have troubles with my pimples and I am currently using this certain product (I will post some products that I am using and give my reviews) for my pimples.



So to those people like me, an acne prone person, never lose hope. Even if you are acne prone, if you have slight, moderate or heavy pimple problems, always remember that even if we have those skin problems we are still B-E-A-UTIFUL! TeeHee :)







Don't lose hope!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment